[Home] [Manage]



Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
File []
Password(Password used for file deletion)
Hello Spammers!
^____^

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • READ THE RULES!!! (shamelessly stolen from 4chan)

File : 1408914994666.jpg-(142150 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
142150 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/25(Mon)06:16 No.22952   [Reply]
Post7 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)13:49 No.22993  
The Q stands for cute, y'know.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)19:27 No.22995  
>>22992

These Reifags huh, they suck so much XDDDD Bunch of virgins XDD right with you bro.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)05:25 No.23003  
>>No.22995


i know rite, brah!

high five brah! ^_^/ \ ^_^
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)05:40 No.23004  
>>23003

:o

is that a new meme?
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)07:48 No.23005  
>> 22995


I thought we were calling them reitards now so all self respecting reifags could disassociate with them as much as possible.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)15:02 No.23008  
>23005

Reifag? Reitard? What's the difference?
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)16:29 No.23064  
>23005

Some of us are. 22992 didn't get the memo.

>23008

Reifag: just a guy who likes Rei; be it Q or not, doesn't matter. It's not an insult, just the way we address ourselves.
Reitard: a guy pathologically obsessed with a specific version of Rei, who trolls everyone who dare post one version they don't like (usually Q); the cancer not only of this board (where Q belongs) but of this whole website. See 22967 and 22983.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)20:01 No.23066  
Let me fix that for you:
Reifag: Person who likes Rei.

and that's it.

Reitard is just something you invent to be a shithead on this forum, qualifying you for the title instead. Nobody fucking cares, and I bet you aren't even a Reifag.

>b-but Rei Q is trolled

no, she is discussed, and she is absolute dogshit. Can't handle it? Well go back to /asuka/ then.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)21:22 No.23067  
>>23064

Reifag: : just a person who likes Rei. It's not an insult, just the way we address ourselves.

Reitard: a person who likes Rei Q.

Why? Because liking Rei Q is the same as not liking Rei. You're not a Reifag if you like Rei Q, at best you're a dumb Eva fan.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)22:45 No.23068  
This would be a sadder place without DGK posting... Anon would have to go back to harassing Robin Williams' daughter


File : 1409260734189.jpg-(447553 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
447553 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/29(Fri)06:18 No.23030   [Reply]
>> Name hanta_bonjin 14/08/29(Fri)17:47 No.23036  
Hello, DGK.
If you are a new-arrival picture of Pixiv, do you upload anything here?
I thought that this was the picture which I drew and I would paste it here by myself.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/29(Fri)20:24 No.23038  
DGK is a stupid person.
He just posts and posts like a robot.

Very nice images btw
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/29(Fri)21:38 No.23039  
>>23038

>2011 + 3

>not being a robot
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)16:34 No.23065  
>23036

DGK usually spams everything he finds on pixiv (as long as it doesn't break the rules of this website) on regular basis, taking out every active topic from the main page. Not only here, in every board.
Maybe if you ask him to stop posting your art, because you want to do it yourself, he will; or maybe not, dunno. But you can't lose anything by asking.


File : 1409381031056.jpg-(107225 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
107225 B
Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)15:43 No.23063   [Reply]


File : 1409344270483.jpg-(436486 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
436486 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/30(Sat)05:31 No.23041   [Reply]
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)07:12 No.23051  
This guy has been around forever. I like the way he does Rei's face and hair.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)09:36 No.23056  
Yeah, because it's obvious that the artist was concentrating on her face & hair
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)15:05 No.23060  
DAT ASS!


File : 1407892868127.png-(310869 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
310869 B
Name hanta_bonjin 14/08/13(Wed)10:21 No.22678   [Reply]
It seems that Rei decided destroy.

Of course, Qfags is the target.

and -- Armaments were begun.

Samurai armor and Lanse of Longinus are prepared.
Post19 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)02:54 No.22915  
>>22861


Oh, Chubsy Ubsy, there's gonna be something heavy on your nose
>> Name hanta_bonjin 14/08/24(Sun)18:17 No.22935  
>22909


As for me, REI of anime is KUUDERE, and I think that REI of a comic is DANDERE.
REI of the anime version expresses feeling.
(It blushes with shame, and SHINJI is slapped angrily).
REI of the comic is suppressing most feeling (however, there is much in trouble depiction in the heart).
DANDERE is not DANDY+DERE and is DANMARI(Japanese meaning calm and silent character)+DERE.
Both are the derivatives from TSUNDERE.
It is in 2002 that the word "TSUNDERE" was produced.
It is in 2003 that 4chan was born.
I feel sense of incongruity for allotting new slang called TSUNDERE and KUUDERE to the anime made in the 20th century.
Probably, the people who got to know NGE on the new version movie do not have such feeling at all.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)18:45 No.22936  
People who got to know EVA from the movies wouldn't be here in the first place.
It a Rei fan site and movies work hard AGAINST Rei, Rebuildfags wont ever like Rei considering how she is portrayed.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)19:08 No.22937  
Gotta agree, applying these words to Rei doesn't quite seem right.

Although, official Khara staff has no problem applying things like "tsundere" onto Asuka.

I'd rather they avoid doing that for Rei. Leave her alone.
>> Name hanta_bonjin 14/08/24(Sun)21:34 No.22938  
>22937


Japanese people dislike forcing one's view on others.
It is disliked very very much.
Therefore, I want my comment to think as one opinion "there is also such a view."
As for the view of a thing, changing with people is natural.
I comment very often "A black plug suit is an urban myth."
However, as for it, more than half is an intention of joke.
There must be those who think "the black plug suit is better" considerably.
I think that I am how exchanging such various opinions enjoys this bulletin board.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)22:17 No.22939  
>>22938

>There must be those who think "the black plug suit is better" considerably.

Nah. They are an urban myth too.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)22:21 No.22941  
I wouldn't be friends with those who like black.
It destroys Rei's character there must be zero tolerance to black.

Even without this public opinion on Rei gets distorted. People are starting to forget that Rei is COOL and tend to take her for a stupid moe girl. Fan art, fan works, official art, and and even figures start to portray her rather stupid and weak.

I guess it's time to state our opinion and remind people that there's such wiew as " Rei is cool, smart and strong. She's not only pokapoka".
Because if nobody does then Rei's original NGE character is going to be forgotten and replaced in people's heads.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/24(Sun)22:39 No.22942  
>>22938

Forcing your views upon someone is generally viewed negatively where I live as well.
The freedom to keep your own beliefs is considered a cornerstone in modern life.

...but, we do not always practice what we preach.
I think that even in Japan, fans quarrel a lot don't they? Disagreeing violently while forcing their own opinion on others.

There is room for calm debate too, when opinions differ.
I think it's important that another view exists, because it gives you clarity on your own view.
Without others, you are not always able to tell that you are wrong.

On the subject of "black plugsuit rei", I am opposed. I don't see anything good coming out of it.
I really do wish it were an urban myth.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)22:16 No.22998  
The lance is always cool
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)11:15 No.23059  
Has Rei found her target yet?


File : 1408999690269.jpg-(59637 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
59637 B
Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)05:48 No.22981   [Reply]
A white Rei with lance(that actually is stolen from her by Rebuild) is coming soon.
Have an idea what it means?
CAN YOU FEEL IT?
>Shikinami

>Asukafags: fuck yeah, Red sexy bitch in a transparent suit, thats all we care about!

Result: Soryu is dead
>Q

>Fuck off, that's not our girl we don't buy that

Result: They had to bring Rei back, at least as figures, art and advertisment.
At least white Rei is not dead yet. I don't even really want Rebuild filth to touch her but Q didn't eraze her, she doesn't share Soryu's fate yet.
And on this I congraturlate you and thank you for being awesome and trusty fans, keep at it, you must feel the importance.
Thank you for saving Rei Reifags.
Post8 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)22:15 No.22997  
Yeah I know what you mean, but you know this is a Rebuild Rei figure, right?
Not the "original" 1995 version.
The red bauble in the middle gives it away, as the bauble in the original plugsuit is grey.

It's not good to pick on Asukafags for something this petty.

That said I do of course appreciate this white-plugsuit Rei, with the Lance of Longinus more than any other figure they've released since Rebuild.

Just don't think this figure *means* anything, man. You'll just get disappointed.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)22:44 No.22999  
>>22997

>It's not good to pick on Asukafags for something this petty.

>lololol i'm shitting up your board i get to decide when you can answer back XDDDD

Get the fuck out of /rei/.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)23:00 No.23000  
I'm just telling you to NOT be as bad as the trolls that come around.

I'm a Rei fan before anything else dude, and just because some Asuka fan comes around starting shit doesn't mean you have to continue it.

It's just silly, you have to choose what to be bitter about.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/26(Tue)23:54 No.23001  
>>23000

>it's ok to shit on /rei/ but not /asuka/
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)00:15 No.23002  
It's not OK to shit on /rei/ either.
But you know, some times turning the other cheek is good.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)19:50 No.23010  
Oh give it a rest already! Silliest argument ever... Some people prefer classic Rei and some people should eat shit and die. I dont see anything worth fighting about
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)20:09 No.23011  
>>23010

Amen to that!
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/27(Wed)22:49 No.23012  
> 22987


they not change anything, Asuka in Rebuild, just like Rei and many others has NO PERSONALITIES at all. But, unlike Rei, Asuka also suffered shipping with non-canon character, like in the worst fanfiction. If they paired Rei with Toji sister, her character would be "dead" too. At least Toji sister was mentioned in original.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/28(Thu)11:36 No.23022  
>>23012

That's a retarded post. They didn't "ship" Asuka, the Asuka fans did. Asuka and Mari just coexist in the same show. No shipping.

But Asuka fans ship them, because that's what they want.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)11:14 No.23058  
I'd never buy a Rei Q figure.

Come to think of it, I'd rather not give Anno my money at all.


File : 1409260928892.jpg-(244334 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
244334 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/29(Fri)06:22 No.23033   [Reply]
>> Name Rei Q 14/08/29(Fri)06:36 No.23034  
What is 'paizuri'?
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)09:30 No.23055  
Your only worth.
>> Name Anonymous 14/08/30(Sat)11:12 No.23057  
Rei Q has no worth. Rei Q is trash.


File : 1409344962786.png-(288618 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
288618 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/30(Sat)05:42 No.23050   [Reply]


File : 1409344922300.png-(123733 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
123733 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/30(Sat)05:42 No.23049   [Reply]


File : 1409344734117.jpg-(713162 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
713162 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/08/30(Sat)05:38 No.23048   [Reply]


Delete Post [File Only]
Password
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18]