[Home] [Manage]



Name
E-mail
Subject
Comment
File []
Password(Password used for file deletion)
Hello Spammers!
^____^

  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 2048 KB.
  • Images greater than 250x250 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • READ THE RULES!!! (shamelessly stolen from 4chan)

File : 1394510798909.jpg-(485168 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
485168 B
Name Anonymous 14/03/11(Tue)13:06 No.19648   [Reply]
I'm doing a Rebellion agains Anno, although I'm from /asuka/ I posted on /rei/ first because they look more pissed of than most of Asukafriends. Check:
http://rei-ayanami.com/rei/imgboard.php?res=19375
Marked for deletion (old).
Post60 posts omitted. Click Reply to view.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/24(Mon)10:13 No.19852  
>You're the loser because you think earning your own money is something special or impressive, congratulations you're at your bare minimum of value to society

I'm not saying it. I just don't think an underage can call someone a "loser", since your life haven't even started yet. As as I can see, you gave up argumentating and fell into my superior knowledge. Your Narcissism is hurt, and your autism is adorable.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/24(Mon)10:13 No.19853  
>The development in 2.22 was good, her intro was good, and 3.33 is really great with showing new Asuka, and 4.44 is going to be even better.

You don't know what char development is. We don't even know about her past, her desires, her experinces and even her origin. A friend of mine for exemple thinks Shikinami is not the real Asuka, and Sroyu may come back in 4.44. I hope he's right. In 2.22 she was shadowed by that shitty forced LRS shipping, and 3.33 is just some fanservice, the film is about Shinji and Kaworu, and you know it very well. You don't have how to know about 4.44, but since it will be like EoE, as Anno said, we won't have her.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/24(Mon)10:13 No.19854  
>I know about them being resurrected, but that didn't happen in rebuild, and all you have is speculation and misdirected anger and crazy fan delusion

Didn't happen yet, but it will happen. There is a small chance of Kawotu not returning, but Rei II will for sure form many reasons. not only she still exists acording to Fuyutsuki and that other scene on Q, but we still need her for GNR.
>the character isn't real, but it's the best character in EVA and that's still true in Rebuild.

Being the best character in NGE (you don't know the difference between EVA and NGE, that was bad) is a great achivement, since they are all great, but being the best of Rebuild is like being the tallest dwarf.
>You can't enjoy it for what it is and have absolutely no right to complain or even comment because you are crazy

No, you are just a newfag and can't enjoy because you have a shitty taste.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/24(Mon)10:14 No.19855  
>Shikinami Asuka which has less development, but is also unfinished compared to Soryu and so far Shikinami is being treated really good, and I couldn't be happier myself

No development. Fixed for you. And no, she's not being treated well. She is irrelevant for the plot. If there was only Mari, the story would be the same. If you talk about pain, you're wrong again. First because 22 is the best asuka's episode according any old fan. Adn second because she now lives in a shitty world and was pgisucally enjured in 2.22

>Asuka is more than your virtual wife, and she's not yours to have alone

I'm not saying she's mine or something like this. I'm saying than Shikinami is not as good as Soryu. You might like Shikinami because she looks "badass" (in fact Soryu was better in this too, if you had watched EoE, you would know), but there are other animes better at this subject.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/24(Mon)13:34 No.19858  
She's more relevant to the plot than she used to be, which is good. Episode 22 is also late in the series and could still happen, if you're so insistent on rei and kaworu "magically coming back" (LOL) then you can just as well say this will happen, you hypocrite

but I'm fed up with you being wrong all the time, you don't know a characters background and backstory when they're itnroduced, we didn't evne know asuka's backstory until the very end of the anime, so you're full of shit and is retarded to think showing everything so soon is anything good for storytelling

I'm happy, and if you aren't, that's your problem for being a loser
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/25(Tue)08:04 No.19862  
>She's more relevant to the plot than she used to be

Are you out of your mind? How many angels have she fighted? How much screen time did she have compared with Rei or even kaworu?
>Episode 22 is also late in the series and could still happen,

I hope so, but it's very uunlikely. Q was meant to be episodes 20-24, according to Anno. Final will be the new EoE.
> if you're so insistent on rei and kaworu "magically coming back

As I said, there is a small chance of Kaworu not coming back. But the problem about Rei's return is thte fact than she's still alive. She appeared in both movies after Zeruel Fight. And she's still vital due to GNR.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/25(Tue)08:05 No.19863  
> then you can just as well say this will happen, you hypocrite

It's possible, but there's no time for this.
>but I'm fed up with you being wrong all the time

Hu? I answered with facts from the series and the film, plus statments made by the staff. You only have your ad hominen. I'm more and more conviced you're and asuka hater and just want to make us sound pathetic.
> you don't know a characters background and backstory when they're itnroduced,

But we should already know at this point of the story.
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/25(Tue)08:05 No.19864  
> we didn't evne know asuka's backstory until the very end of the anime

>the very end

We only didn't know than her mother was insisde Eva-02 (but we already had reasons to believe it). One of the problems of NGE is the pace: the most important episodes are the last 7/8. Sadammoto correted it in his fanfic, and Anno did the same on Rebuild, cuting useless points. But overall, they are both shit.
> so you're full of shit and is retarded to think showing everything so soon is anything good for storytelling

We have three movies already, and the last one (according to Anno) will be a new final, but not so different than the original. Eva is an story of repetition, lurk more!
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/25(Tue)08:14 No.19865  
>I'm happy, and if you aren't, that's your problem for being a loser

Ok, be happy with Rebuild an, but still miseable on the rest and enjoy your shitty taste. And, please, finish school and enter in the colleged before calling the others as losers
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/31(Mon)07:34 No.19926  
Oh my god.

You are so pathetic OP. I can't even believe you made this thread happen.


File : 1395525536634.jpg-(602115 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
602115 B
Name I, Nonymous 14/03/23(Sun)06:58 No.19817   [Reply]


File : 1395524872678.jpg-(418433 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
418433 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/23(Sun)06:47 No.19814   [Reply]


File : 1395524422922.jpg-(1439917 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
1439917 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/23(Sun)06:40 No.19812   [Reply]


File : 1395472847224.jpg-(698257 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
698257 B
Name Anonymous 14/03/22(Sat)16:20 No.19804   [Reply]
>It's Rin dressed up as Asuka.


File : 1395450206183.png-(518651 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
518651 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/22(Sat)10:03 No.19799   [Reply]


File : 1395450171136.jpg-(462664 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
462664 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/22(Sat)10:02 No.19798   [Reply]


File : 1395450139471.jpg-(671965 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
671965 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/22(Sat)10:02 No.19797   [Reply]


File : 1395450099102.jpg-(52000 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
52000 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/22(Sat)10:01 No.19796   [Reply]


File : 1395347176504.jpg-(162026 B) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
162026 B
Name DeadGuyKai 14/03/21(Fri)05:26 No.19767   [Reply]
I thought Asuka's fashion sense was better than this...
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/21(Fri)20:46 No.19780  
I thought Asuka's boobs were bigger than this...
>> Name Anonymous 14/03/22(Sat)08:43 No.19795  
They are. Fanartists.


Delete Post [File Only]
Password
[0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10] [11] [12] [13] [14]